Saturday, April 29, 2017

Week 12: Thank you!

The past 12 weeks have flown by so fast! I have gained so much from this experience completing the Senior Research Project.

In order to properly conclude the project, I have written a paper describing and summarizing all of my architectural findings, that I will upload in the next week.

Presentations for the Senior Research Project will be on May 6, 2017--- one week!

I hope everyone has enjoyed reading this blog, and I hope you might have gained perspective into architects and architecture. Thank you for reading!

I am truly thankful for the LEA family. They have been extremely warm, welcoming, and helpful in my endeavors. Words cannot describe.

I know my adventure in architecture will still continue--- and I hope yours will too!

Please anticipate my paper and presentation!~
-Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment